Our family takes great pride in owning and running a sheep dairy farm south of Owen Sound in Ontario.
We purchased the land seven years ago … and since then, our pesticide-free pastures provide grazing for over 400 sheep.
By combining modern technology with old-world European family traditions, we produce a hormone-free range of delicious dairy products, artisanal cheeses, and meats.
We only produce in small batches, using our own sheep's milk, our own fresh well water, and fresh air, giving us complete control of our superb quality taste and nutritional benefits.
Our customer relationships are of prime importance to us, so we focus our attention on touch-less delivery in these Covid times, giving you the joy of convenient and safe access to our high-quality range of foods.
Here are just some of its known baaa-nefits
- It's more acceptable to the human digestive system in comparison to cow's and goat's milk.
- It's loaded with vitamins and minerals.
- It has more of the major nutrients we need than even cow and goat milk
- It's the good kind of fat!
- The kind that helps our bodies absorb vitamins, and it's thought to lower cholesterol, inhibit cancer growth, and contain healthy bacteria that's good for our guts too
- It's a rich source of calcium.
- Known to have positive effects on disorders like hypertension, osteoporosis, and obesity.
To read more about our farm please click on link to article from Fermentation Association May 2021: